Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A little introduction; A begginer's journey.

I've been putting off blogging because I wanted the opportunity to properly introduce myself and this blog's purpose before I began filling these pages with all the intricate details of my daily life. The truth is, however, I don't have some grand introduction. This just is what it is; a beginner's journey into life with PCOS.

A few weeks ago I was diagnosed with PCOS and my life has not been the same since and, I think it's fair to say, will never be the same again. In addition to PCOS, I was also diagnosed with a number of other chronic conditions that will also be discussed as this process goes along.

I can't promise clever anecdotes or even proper grammar, but I can promise constant truth and an insider's view of my absolute reality; pot bellies, pills and (eventual) pro-creation.

Time will tell, but it is my end goal, that what started as an amateur's experience will grow into a beginner's guide; that eventually, my mistakes will be your lessons and my milestones, your goal.

There is no perfect path and I am certainly no perfect person. I do, however, hope for a perfect ending.. not only for me, but also, for you. The journey is different for each of us and, for me, this is only the beginning, so, please, by all means, share your knowledge, your experience, your guidance and your grief so it can be passed from one PCOS sister to another to another to another...

No comments:

Post a Comment